Shoptalk Meetup for Women is an online meetings program that connects women in the retail community for new business opportunities, potential partnerships, professional development and meaningful connections that accelerate business and career goals. But it’s so much more than that! It’s an open and friendly environment for women to share experiences, celebrate and learn from each other, work together to lead change in retail, propel more women into leadership positions and champion gender equality–it’s a true community of changemakers!
Get energized, equipped, empowered and inspired! You’ll get to:
- Build a network of insightful and accomplished women who empower, champion, support and help each other with personal and professional goals
- Share insights and experiences and discuss issues and challenges to encourage growth and inspire action
- Meet with a curated network of Expert women on a wide range of topics such as executive coaching, leadership development, professional development, business growth strategies and many more
- Amplify women’s voices, accelerate their success, propel more women into positions of power and be a part of a community of changemakers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and work towards effecting change
- Reach out to hundreds of women who are industry changemakers to request meetings for a wide range of reasons share your ideas, and hear from them about how they’d like to work with you
- Participate in 15-minute meetings* as well as 55-minute Tabletalk peer group conversations on relevant and timely topics
* Average of 12 meetings per participant
Shoptalk Meetup for Women takes place on May 11-13, 2021 (Tue-Thurs) from 9:30 am-12:15 pm PT (12:30 pm-3:15 pm ET). You can choose the slots you’re available during these times to join about 3-4 hours of meetings and participate in Tabletalks.