GRA is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
GRA may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
1. Name and job title
2. Contact information including email address
2. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2.We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit with your web browser. They are widely used across the internet in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about how the website is used.
We apply the following cookies to our website:
· A number of Google analytics cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We exploit the information to compile reports which help us to improve our website.
· A temporary session ID cookie is needed to make the most efficient use of resources when you are browsing from page to page. The cookie is removed when you leave our website.
· A visitor cookie is used to monitor how much time a visitor spends on our site before taking action (for example, to fill in one of our forms to contact us) and also to provide statistics on whether this is his/her first visit to our site.
These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, which means we are NOT able to identify individual users from them.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
2. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be wrong.