The value of the online and digital grocery industry was £9.57bn (5% of overall grocery sales) in 2015 and this is set to almost double to £17.2bn (9% of overall grocery sales) by 2020.
What will you learn during this edition of the event? Here some of the topics:
- Understanding the digital shopping journey
- Utilising shopper insights to inform your brand’s OmniChannel activations
- The rising demands of the Online Convenience Shopper
- Discovering the key performance indicators to increase sales on Amazon
- International e-commerce lessons for the UK market to learn from
- FCMG Cross-category brand collaborations for e-commerce success
- The future of grocery e-commerce
So, don’t miss the opportunity to learn from and network with the key grocery retailers, brands and industry experts and get your share of the online grocery industry’s fastest growing sector!
Here you find more information about the agenda: https://www.mydigitalshelf.co.uk/
As partner of the event, Global Retail Alliance can offers 20% off on the ticket price to its members.
For more information concerning the discount: firstname.lastname@example.org