eTail returns to Copenhagen this October as the Nordics’ most senior eCommerce conference. Join over 300 senior ecommerce professionals looking to challenge convention and share their experience in delivering a “seamless retail” experience that customers now expect.
Hear presentations on award-winning campaigns, challenges and secrets about how they’re fighting off Amazon. With unrivalled resources, logistics and funds at its fingertips, the arrival of this retail juggernaut will change the face of Scandinavian eCommerce as we know it. Having already bought the amazon.se domain, it’s a question of when, not if.
Learn from our excellent speakers including:
- Allan Bo Christiansen, Digital Developer, Atea
- Martin Bystedt, Head of User Experience and Digital, TUI
- Charlotte Bachmann Katz, Chief Digital Officer, KappAhl
- Bo Damgaard, Managing Director, OMD
- Carl Wåreus, Head of Agency, Google
- Pino Roscigno, Director of Marketing, Stadium
Unlike every other retail conference, eTail Nordic is focused on small group learning and interactive formats so that you can make connections in an intimate setting and actually leave with actionable takeaways to add value to your eCommerce strategy for 2019.
To see the full the speaker and session line up download the agenda here.
Readers of Global Retail Alliance get a special 15% off their tickets with the code ETNGRA18, get your ticket here.