Groceryshop, one-of-a-kind, three-day event focused on creating a dialogue between established and startup CPG brands, supermarkets, c-stores, drug stores, discount stores, ecommerce players, warehouse clubs, grocerants and non-traditional grocery retailers.
The event, which will take place in Las Vegas on October 28-31, 2018 at Aria, is where the 1,000+ leaders of today and emerging leaders of the future will address shared issues and opportunities–the event will look at the evolution of how consumers shop for products ranging from food and beverage to beauty, personal care, household, pet supplies and health.
A few speakers include:
· Apoorva Mehta, Founder & CEO, Instacart
· Yael Cosset, Chief Digital Officer, The Kroger Co
· Ashley Buchanan, Chief Merchandising Officer, Sam’s Club
· Narayan Iyengar, SVP, Digital & Ecommerce, Albertsons
· Rafeh Masood, Chief Digital Officer, BJ’s Wholesale
· Nina Barton, President, Global Growth, Kraft Heinz
· Daniel Alegre, President, Retail and Shopping, Google
· Chieh Huang, CEO, Boxed
· Andy Katz-Mayfield, Co-Founder and CEO, Harry’s
· Tina Sharkey, Co-Founder and CEO, Brandless
· Nick Green, Co-Founder & CEO, Thrive Market
· Sanjiv Mehra, Co-founder & Co-CEO, eos Products