The Global Retail Alliance
The Global Retail Alliance (GRA) is made up of world’s largest and most representative retail industry network, providing the latest insights and delivering tailor made services that provide the fundamental insights needed to successfully navigate today’s increasingly complex business-to-shopper (B2S) environment.
The alliance comprises of an interconnected, global network of retailers, brands, agencies, suppliers, manufacturers, design firms, management and consulting businesses, and academic institutions. Our mission is to inform our members of the changes influencing the outlook of retail markets, by educating, advocating, and building connections between members, through insights conducted from studies, conferences and summits, networking events, and recognition awards.
Members are briefed daily with news and informational reports and have access to our global virtual library, dedicated to retail and marketing. We also connect our associates to our international knowledge center to access the most relevant global retail literature, conferences, and events, in collaboration with our partners.
With offices and ambassadors in markets across continents, we are able to advise and provide information to our members on both the local and international level.
Still thinking? Join the one association that offers a service for each and every one of your needs.
We have a global business, because we understand culture and global business practices.
Global Retail Alliance is composed of a worldwide team of dedicated professionals, recruited from different geographic areas where we are present.
The membership structure of Global Retail Alliance is defined as follows:
- Global HQ;
- Local Chapters;
- Local Ambassadors;
- Local Partners (Associations);
- Educational Partners (Institutes and Universities).
We are internationally present thanks to:
- Global website with information and documentation from all the markets (in English);
- Local website with local news;
- International education program (e-learning platform);
- Local education program (national seminars and workshops);
- International and local conferences;
- Global and local awards.
These are our global services:
- Monthly info and news reports;
- Access to the global virtual library;
- Access to the international knowledge center;
- Networking among members and markets;
- Access to the most important worldwide retail conferences and events .
These are our local services for an international audience:
- Information & news;
- Local events;
- Seminars and workshops;
- National awards;
- Local representatives.