Summit organized by:
Today’s consumer is aware and careful, considers his choices in the revolutionary world of retailing and is oriented towards the future of distribution. Even though his mindset is still focused on the concept of a brick and mortar store, the consumer expects to maximize his benefit from technological innovative, personalized and multimedia solutions that enable vast free access to the new services offered.
Consumers also expect numerous other solutions such as the ability to optimize the collection step or the payment of the products purchased, or to be provided useful information in the right time in order to enrich the shopping experience.
Supermarket 2025 is the international event that aims to analyze new consumer behaviors and future scenarios of the modern supermarket. We will find out how grocery changes in some of the world’s major countries, including: France, Italy, USA and Germany.
We will analyze new technologies, multimedia environments, tools that optimize the pick-up and payment of purchased products and the ability to receive real-time information along with experiential moments. This represents the ideal mix for modern consumers.
Supermarket 2025: we will attend the event from 22th to 23rd of March 2018.
This will be a new and innovative edition with a high level of engagement in a experiential format, an exclusive convention for Executives and C-Level representatives (Managing Director/General Manager, Marketing Director/Manager, Sales Director/Manager, Business Development Manager) of the grocery and retail food sector.
- Erika Andreetta, Partner, PwC
- Jain Apurva, Associate Professor of Operations Management, Foster School of Business – University of Washington
- Florian Baur, CEO, Emnos
- Massimo Bongiovanni, Presidente, Eurocoop
- Stèphane Coum, Direttore Operations, Carrefour
- Fabio Donà, Direttore marketing, Aspiag (Gruppo Spar Austria)
- Andrea Farris, VP, Director of Retail Systems and Operations, Walgreens
- Paolo Gattafoni, CEO, Sapore di Mare
- Michael Gerling, CEO, EHI Retail Institute
- Dieter Hieber, owner and managing director, Hieber’s Frische Center KG, Germany
- Jan Lingenbrinck, Innovation Manager, EDEKA Food Tech Projects
- Christian Mallmann, Head of B2B, mymuesli GmbH
- Frédéric Perodeau, Former General Manager, Institut Français du Merchandising
- Francesco Pomarico, Responsabile progetti innovativi, Megamark
- Ken Pray, Former Director, Kroger
- Tiziana Primori, CEO, Eataly World
- Francesco Pugliese, CEO, CONAD
- Michael Radau, owner and managing director, SuperBioMarkt AG, Germany
- Giorgio Santambrogio, CEO, VéGé
- Daniele Tirelli, Presidente, Retail Institute Italy
- Armando Garosci, Giornalista Largo Consumo
- Andrea Farinet, Università Cattaneo – LIUC
- Ulrich Spaan, Senior Vice President – EHI Retail Institute
For any info about the event: email@example.com