Retail Institute Italy, in collaboration with EHI Retail Institute, present the third edition of the Supermarket 2025 conference, the international event that involves the most important players of large and small organized distribution.
The mission of the summit, which will take place on 20 and 21 March 2019 in the evocative setting of Hotel Baglioni in Florence, is to analyze new consumer behaviors, scenarios and trends of the modern supermarket and identify future scenarios for the next generation of grocery stores by analyzing new available technologies and multimedia environments.
We will share with you the least news on how to receive and collect precious data and real-time information, on how to optimize the processes of pick-up and payment of purchased products, as well as create experiential moments for your customers.
Global managers and executives will discuss how the dynamics of the sector are evolving in world’s major markets, including France, Italy, UK and Germany.
Two days of Summit, with meetings and networking moments – lunches, cocktails, gala dinners and tastings – during which the participants will have the opportunity to enrich their personal and professional experience.
Many Italian and international speakers will be present, including:
- Gabriele Barbaresco , CEO, R&S Mediobanca
- Thierry Cotillard, CEO, Intermarché
- Marcelo Crescenti, Editor-in Chief, Rundschau
- Andrea Farinet, Professor of Economics and Business Management, Università LIUC
- Ted Frumkin ,Chief Development Officer, Sprouts Farmers Market
- Gian Maria Gentile , CIO , Finiper
- Michael Gerling, CEO, EHI Retail Institute
- Julian Highway, Head of Insight Delivery, Mark & Spencer
- Grégoire Kaufman, Former Global Private Label, Carrefour
- Luigi Marattin, Professor of Department of Economics, Università di Bologna
- Frédéric Perodeau, Co-founder, 5.5 Retail
- Francesco Pugliese, CEO, Conad
- Frank Rosenthal, Expert in retail and Founder, Frank Rosenthal Conseils
- John Ryan, Stores Editor, Retail Week
- Giorgio Santambrogio, CEO, Gruppo VéGé
- Attilio Scienza, Professor, Università di Milano
- Ulrich Spaan, Senior Vice President, EHI Retail Institute
- Clément Tischer , Program Manager, NX-FOOD
- Steffen Ueltzhöfer, Owner , EDEKA Ueltzhöfer
To partecipate at the event: email@example.com
For more information: www.supermarket2025.com
In collaboration with: